Thursday, September 07, 2006

empty

the room lit for a fraction of a second, thunder followed and then the silence resumed.
darkness matched those open eyes, eyes that had shone with lightining just a momnent ago , yet eyes that were void of any life. it began to rain, soft caresses of water on the leaves, soft as her lips were once, warm and now cold. tears rolled down my eyes as leaves in autum
lighting once again illuminated her, burning the image in my memory forever. her blood covered her like embrace of a mother, gun slid down my fingers crashing to the floor

screaming inside, in silence i walked away

1 comment:

M said...

i soo agree. i keep going on vacations deserting my blog of any life it posses.. :) looks lyk im not alone.

okay.. NOW ur post is making me sad.

Stop!

ok, No, go on. i'll eat ur head apni bari pe.