Monday, April 16, 2007

blabber

and im back to my routine , my normal routine which is anythingy but normal, after 3 weeks im sitting on my desk in my office. not moving around , not working from the other office, not in another city but back in lahore.

and im still tired , there are 1236 unread emails in my inbox, waiting for me to grace them but i like the saying of a guy i worked with last year, he said " If they want me to do somethingy important , they will mail again" , so im kinda working on his principles right now

im gonna work another day.................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you disappoint me


anyways, so we have like auditors from the central bank over, and i got shit loads to do, but i dont wanna :D

this will be fun.
anyways, one of the guys, kinda oldish ... is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute... he;s a local arab
with grey hair. and MAN! that guy pulls off the kandoora look like it's no one's business
*in love*

mE said...

maybe im better off this way ?

so like dont you already have an arabi bf to worry about ?

Anonymous said...

the more the merrier
plus this guy has a lexus

mE said...

he be having some hot single sister?

Anonymous said...

1236 mails???????????????? If I was you I'd disown my inbox.....but I kinda like that principle.....but mostly I get emails from me mom.....hahahaha and if she has to mail me again.....I wouldn't even want to think about it.....cause if shes angry......shes angry...!!

Anonymous said...

im doing the same today..have told off everyone who is trying to eat off my ass...have placed a Work in Progress, Dont Disturb sign outside...hehheee...small triumph