Thursday, April 02, 2009

tacking it back slowly VERY VERY slowly

so like past few months ive been kinda vanished from my usual life or from my life used to be , aint talking the change in life after marriage, i was / is a big change but still i had some of it going on for me on the old rate.

what im talking about is the work life, its been getting extremely tough the past 2 months specially. Its true the higher up you go the more harder it gets, i remember what i used to think when i was the field engineer traveling for work every day and even some nights and sometimes being in the field for over 2 weeks and thinking , man what an easy life my management has, just check email and make us do all the work.

7 years down the line, well i would gladly go back to not having all the responsibility, provided i get to keep the current salary though. Anyway, so point being now its much much much more to look after, its a whole new thinking hat im wearing and not much of appreciation as compared to the tension and tiredness. Funny how i mention tension, as im one of the guys who is known all around the company as having a completely chilled out relax attitude no matter how much it gets worse. I must admit i have been having a hard time cutting of work from routine life. I used to have such a nice ability to switch off work when i went out of office now things keep floating around in my mind.

Recently ive decided to take my life back from work. Have been catching up on all my tv series slowly. Have been reading the books i wanted to and even went book hunting on all old book shops of Islamabad, visited 8 of them and got around 8 books in total.

So now im going to take my life back from evil clutches of work. slowly ever so slowly

1 comment:

DysfunctionaL said...

good luck with that!
getting a break from work gives u a sense of freedom, albeit only for a few days!