Monday, August 15, 2011

dream

Heard a small whimpering cry the other night , reached over and placed my hand on my daughter, saw she was awake, told her its okay,


"bed per ana hai ? " {do you want to come on the bed ?}

small voice "haan" {yes}

me : "Ajao , Kiya howa ? " {come , what happened }

"Honey Bee a gai thi" {a Honey Bee came}

taking her in my arms : "pir ?" {then}

"keh rahi thi mera hap-pap khana hai" {said it wanted to eat my food}

laying her down so now she is lying on my chest

me : "phir kiya howa ? app ney kiya kaha?" {what happened next ? what did you tell it ? }


" main ney kaha naheen " { I said no} , "phir woh mera hap-pap kha gai" { then it ate all my food}

me : "phir kiya howa ? " {what happened next }

"uss ney kaha Thank you " {it said thank you}

End of dream , and she went back to sleep