Saturday, November 24, 2007

7 weird facts

Tagged by Fatimah,

so here are 7 weird facts about mE

1- I love swimming, but large still water bodies scare me ( Lakes, sea , dead sea was also scary)
2- I can eat potato in all other forms but not in Curry ( Salan. )
3- I cannot sleep till i see its 3am. Till then i might try to lay in bed and close my eyes but i wont be able to sleep.
4- I usually sneak in/out of the house. Most of the time other ppl in the house dont know im home, up in my room. One time i spent 7 days in my room sneaking out to get stuff to eat. No one from my home saw me all that time. This phase comes every now and then.
5- I want absolute dark in my room at day time when i sleep in late. Sometimes when i sleep in the morning time , around 6 or 7am , i go to extreme pains to ensure lights does not come in by putting all kinda of sheets , clothes in every crack on doors and windows.
6- I buy things at a whim, gadets mostly. I am usually the first to buy and first to break. If i like somethingy, sooner or later im going to buy it.
7- I have to read before sleeping, there has to be a book with me where ever i go, otherwise i keep ebooks on my laptop or my phone. Even if i read 2 pages before putting it down.

So this being an old tag im not sure who has done it. so Tag everyone on the blogroll who have not done this yet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used be like dat..cldnt sleep without readin and den i got tired of ma habit and just left it at that :p

*Dulce* said...

lol you sleepy lazy ass:P jk

Anonymous said...

u r weird!!! :P

Anonymous said...

what kinda books do you like to read?