Sunday, December 09, 2007

time ?

i guess its time to move on. ive been contemplating about changing my job the past few days ,

my 6th year in the same job , never before i have seriously thought about moving because i liked it here, had a good team to support me , was doing new things , getting progress, but now i feel i am being taken for granted. I have decided , no more compromise

It cloudy right now outside , with small drizzle now and then, heaters are on, i like this weather..

its time to move on ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm
i used to love my old job despite its 12hour shift...it was an amazing job which gave me something to be proud of and i never thought that i wld ever wanna leave it but i left it just after 8 months...
lifes like dat ...u never know what comes around...
the thing is when it dos we should know when n how to jump..
Gud luck to u

hemlock said...

walk on

Anonymous said...

It's important to think things through though. Good luck with whichever decision you choose to stick with.

Anonymous said...

That was me the names got sucked up.
I'm doing a karate chop, hey-yeah suckah.
Falsarani.

*Dulce* said...

progress and change is good soemtimes:) Good luck and many Blessings coming your way, InshaAllah.

Anonymous said...

if u think it is, then it is..indeed time time to move on...all the best mate

Anonymous said...

ertr that anon was me
tanzilla

Anonymous said...

don't get stuck in a rut...if you feel its time to move...then it probably is...all the best.