Sunday, March 23, 2008

tags

So in recent past Noone has been on a rampage and tagged mE twice, and since her first tag is now password protected thus im gonna just do the tag B

UPDATE:
Noone defined the tag as list 5 things 4 true one false. here goes

Tag A
1. My kindergarden teacher used to hit me on my left hand to make me write with the right.
2. My urdu teacher used to scold me for writing my names spellings wrong
3. I broke my left hand while going down the slide standing in class 5
4. I jumped off a cliff when i was in class 4 in bet for an icecream
5. I put a room on fire when i was in class 2

Tag B
1. Pepsi or Coke
Coke (pepsi is kinda sweeter)
2. Coffee or Tea
Coffee
3. Samsung or Nokia
Never Used either, Motorola
4. Las Angels or New York
Lahore :P
5. Mom or Dad
Mom
6. Karachi or Lahore
Lahore
7. Sexy or Smart
Smartly Sexy
8. Nehari or Haleem
Nihari
9. Junoon or Vital Signs
Junoon
10. Geo or ARY
err
11. Shia or Sunni
my beliefs are my own bussiness
12. Summer or Winter
Winter
13. Lexus or Acura
Lexus
14. Seinfeld or Friends
Friends
15. Roti or Naan
Roti
16. Hollywood or Bollywood
Hollywood
17. Morning Bird or Night Owl
Night Owl
18. Spicy food or Mild food
Spicy-est
19. Windows or MAC
Windows ( you dont get Mac softwares in PK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thanx for doing the tag...the other tag was...write 5 things about yourself...4 of them should be true...and 1 of them should be false...and then we have to guess which one is false! common...do it soon...peace and tahh

Zunaster said...

Hello, give me your email address. I just read your comment on my previous blog about not being able to access my private blog. I have entitled everyone on my blogroll to read it .