Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ouch

So on constant insistence of my wife i finally caved in and agreed to go to the dentist for teeth cleaning.



So this was my first ever visit to the dentist, like in adult life, even as a child i dont recall ever going to the dentist and sitting in the chair , though i have some vampiric teeth, pointy and some uneven, health wise they are fine. Well granted there could be a small need for having them cleaned after 29 years of life but still it would mean breaking the record and going to the dentist.



and was it a looooooooooooong cleaning , and ouch all my gums hurt :( , no clue whats the fuss about but wifes happy so guess thats that. Lets hope dont need to go soon next time as in after next 29 years.



The funny part is , during the time my teeth were being subjected to horrible pain and agony all i could think was of the following strip i read yesterday on xkcd. Sad i know





http://www.xkcd.com/





And this was jsut too darned funny not to share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate going to the dentist. HATE. I had braces when I was in school and was forced to go but as soon as they were off…I just didn’t go back. He gave me retainers to wear and I never did and eventually went back after 2 years instead of the 2 months he had scheduled me for. God a stern glare from him and didn’t go back since :P

I really need to go to the dentist soon. But it’s so agonizing!!!!

But clean teeth are such a turn on. Your wife sure must be happy :)

Anonymous said...

where are you!?