Monday, January 29, 2007

life

and it was just 3 days that i had burried my grandfather that i found myself again standing at an open grave and throwing shovels down to seperate another loved one from us forever

My Phuppi passed away on 25th, Jan 2007, May Allah bless her soul

she had sugar and heart problems and what not, atleast now her suffering is over, This is what she asked everyone to pray for "Pray that Allah ends my suffering" , and Allah listened to that pray.


Phuppo everyone misses you already

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww yaar, I am really sorry to hear about your phuppi...take care of yourself and your family...have faith in Allah...He will get you all through this tough time...take care.

*Dulce* said...

like you said...we are His amaanat. to Him we all shall return. All we can do for our loved ones, who are already onto the next 'world', is pray.