Monday, February 05, 2007

random

Somethings are not ment to be, and we pursue them till we miss other things in life that we could have achived and maybe we would have been living some different life. The things we run after sooner or later run away from us.

follow me now to a past filled with emptyness and a present empty of fulfillments.

We at times get the things we wanted, yet when we have them in hand we find out that it has lost the meaning for which we wanted it in the first place. That now our priorities have changed or there is no one standing next to me whom i wanted to show this thing at a given time.

follow me now to a heart devoid of feelings and of feelings gone numb.

We make so many plans for a future we wish for, so confident so proud of our achivements so sure of our plans. Yet the road we walk at times vanish from beneath our feet and we fall, we fall.

follow me now to a place built on sorrow yet a place of no regrets

I have no regrets, i would never sit and wonder what if.. and i would do all this again if given a chance, ALL again

2 comments:

M said...

This post reminded me of a saying i love:
Be careful what u wish for. You might get it.

altho it may not comply to u.. jus tht... humein yeh kyun lagta hai k once we have fala dimaka thing we'll be more happy than ever! sare sorrows vanish and life wud be a Happily-Ever-After affair.

:) lol.. i've missed "jharofying my filosofical mutterings." - as quoted by my Mum.

hayee ammi i wish i cud do more than this to get u happy. ...I cud open up a Psychiatry clinic how abt tht? (for once Wish this was pakistan) :p

MEDHA said...

thankyou...