Friday, February 09, 2007

kill me

and here again i find myself sitting on my desk and figthing off sleep, 10am is too early to wake up specially when you slept at 6am. I had blood shot eyes for 2 hours after waking up.

dont you just hate working on a friday evening, knowing that after these cursed few hours you will be freee, freeeeeeeeeeeeeee for the next 2 days when you can sleep till 3pm and you wont have like 20 missed calls and around 30+ texts asking where the heck were you.

and its time like these when you really want to strangle few ppl when they insist on having a meeting on a friday evening, and then there are those who call you up to tell you that they got delayed coming to city due to rain and will be an hour late so the meeting would be shifted from 6 to 7pm. LIKE SERIOUSLY??? are you kidding me ? sadly they arent. And then there are the damned conference calls, like helloooo its 10pm here at my side when you decide to wake up at your part of the world and check your emails.

just few more hours and i can go home and sleep, but i know when i go home i wont be able to sleep, cause i start waking up by 6pm and by 9 im fully awake.

i didnt use to be like this, i still remember a time when i would sleep early, around 1am or 2am, not just a year ago, i would make to office even on 9am meetings then, i dont remember the exact time when its started going haywired, now i cant sleep at all until exhaustion takes me, be it 5 or 6 am, its amazing how far you shatter in such a small time and little you recover in such a long time

did i mention i hate fridays ? and mondays and tuesdays and wendenesdays and thursdays

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i didnt use to be like this, i still remember a time when i would sleep early, around 1am or 2am, not just a year ago,"---> 1 or 2 am is NOT early yaar...what do you when you get back home from work...partaaay every night??...well you know what...now is the time to have fun...as long as you don't get fired...keep the same routine...my work hours suck...I wake up at 6 am every day...I get to work around quater to 8...and then I outta there by 4...yep...thats my life...then I hit the sack at exactly 11pm...boring...i know...laters :D

mE said...

well 1 am is early, provided i come home around 11 or 12 ,
and poor you, you have my sympathies for waking up so early

Anonymous said...

who's this no one? sounds like my life, only better :p

ummm... i love the label though... and dude. you LOVE living like this. it gives you something to complain about. muhahaha. :)

mE said...

well im sure she dont need to drive 2 hours in her accord to work each morning,

and to an extent your right ,i love going late to office , but i dont like waking up just 4 hours after i have slept , that is what im complaining about here