Monday, February 12, 2007

schumacher

and looks like someone took the topic of last post to heart upthere and tried to grant me my request. So who ever it was, dont take things seriously on this page...do not forget the post label on it please....

so the day started with me dragging myself out of bed to get ready and get to a meeting at 11, called my driver at 10 , who arrived at 10:45 and we left to office, and as soon as we were on the main road i saw the truck in front of me approach at alarmingly high speed as we banged into it.

the next thingy i knew was that i had my head ringing from hiting the windscreen and there was a acute pain in my neck, the bonet had folded on itself and schumacher was scratching his head in disbelief on the driver seat as i was holding mine in both hands to make sure i had it on still. (teaches me to trying to tie a knot in my tie without a seat belt).

so thus mr schumacher ( he is really called that by our forigen expats who refuse to travel with him ), got out and started staring in disbelif at his handy work because apparently in his attempt to overtake the car next to us and not letting it get ahead of us, he somehow managed to overlook a tiny detail, which was a truck motionless right in front with its brake lights on ( yes seriously a truck with brake lights on in day time, like how abnormal is that, i should have known the omens were not right by just looking at that in the first place).

so by the time the other called came to pic me up, i was about to sleep, and then when i reached office , it was revealed that the meeting was on hold because they were waiting for me to arrive , how toughtful, like really, comeon , get over with the meeting already but noooooo they were kind enough to wait.

and after a 2 hour meeting , i think im begining to have a headache and its just 2.... long day ahead.

P.S schumacher is currently at the rental office getting a replacement car so that he can drop me home in the evening

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang! i was going to comment but i guess i sent you a mail instead.
can i get a picture of your CAT scan?

mE said...

no cat scan, Just got 2 giant size x-ray of my skull, now i have somethingy to scare the kids away with.

So the doc says if i dont have an amnesia rest is fine and there is no internal leading or anythingy, he was sure suspcious as to why i dont have an amnesia though, kept on asking me my name, my age again and again, i do hope he was just investigating the red mark on my forehead.

Anonymous said...

umm... you know the dough you owe me? just return like Rs 60k.... you can keep the rest.

mE said...

dough ? what ? when ? how ?
lady! you sure your on the right blog ?

Anonymous said...

schumacher...mann...need a driver like that over here...some drivers are just insane...especially cab drivers...funny post...keep writing..laters mE

tahhhh.

mE said...

lo ji, and here mE escaped a critical accident and its a funny post,

sigh............

Anonymous said...

hey come on...its a funny post...ehehe...look on the bright side...you survived!!! :) laters.

M said...

Ouch!
yeh kya kar ke beth gaye aap??! u need to fire tht dumb blind and deaf(presumably) driver straight away! :s... seriously wot sort of a dumb human do u have to be, to be travelling wid the SAME DUMB BLIND AND DEAF driver AGGAAAIINN in the evening? :@

....

okay u can keep him till u find the new driver. PLEASE ASK him not to dispaly his F1 skills on gridlocked roads. im surprized tht HE didnt bang HIS head n get some bolts in place in the process

okay. i myt have overreacted, but WT DA HELL? n wait-.. u do remember me? ryt?

jeez it'ld be weird to be boring sumbdy stupid wid lectures, whn tht person has trouble recallin me... HULLO! ryt, now i knw u do rem. u name and age. but wot abt ur short term memory?

hehe.. i knw im eating ur head. n u wudnt want this wid those darn meetings waiting for u.. :D

mE said...

oh well, as someone says above , mE am alive and thats a good news

imagine who would have told you otherwise ? thus its a good thingy , yes it is