Monday, June 18, 2007

blah blah

blah blah blah , blha dah blahbe de dah.

so like thats what i hear right now and feel like saying when someone ask me somethingy. like i feel like just throwing a fit and scream and pull my hair and bite someone.
this brings me back to my first semester, like there was a mid term of calculus and i kinda flunked in it , not to mention all of the others did as well, but like they already knew they were screwed when they gave the paper, and i came out smilling and saying yea it was good , so turns out i didnt answer the questions , theorems word by word as the teacher wrote to us , but i kinda used my own words to describe the logic required and i scored even lower than those who were sad after the paper lamenting than they screwed up. so like anyway, here i am in the class holding my paper in my hand with a big 0 where i was expecting somethingy like 19 out of 20, and im wondering wtf (what the for did i study ), so then im still sitting in the class after everyones gone out and after a few mins there are these 2 girls sitting there and like talking to each other with their heads glued together and like i waited for a few more mins for them to break up and go out , after few mins i find myself again sitting there in the back of the room those girls i think were on 2nd or 4rd row from the front , and i like ask them, " like when are you planning to leave " and they ask me "err , why" , i " well i wanna scream on top of my lungs" , they "oh" , "we dont mind go ahead" , "are you sure" , they "ah yea", me "ok here goes" and then i screamed , as loud as i could as long as i could , just letting it all out , im sure they were holding their hands on their ears by the time i was done and giggling like some some dumb blonds when i walked out.

so this brings me back to now and now, i feel like doing the same thingy, but instead i find myself sitting in a meeting where i cant even hysterically pulll my hair and jump around the room like a kangroo and drop kick someone

so its nearing 10 pm now my mind has refused to respond to blah de blah blah blah blah blah, blah dah dum, laba h blaha baga bo ga

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy...i wallop in slef-misery over my job troubles, then i come here and read urs...and i say ok i m not in this alone....u feel like screaming, i feel like throwing the paper weight on the dumbos i work with...

mE said...

no no , not the ppl i work with, i have a great team thankfully, yet sometimes you just feel like taking out your uzi in between a customer meeting an go bam bam bam

if only it was that simple