Wednesday, June 06, 2007

cycle

another night, another restless sleep. the continuous sound of clock ticking seconds away is the only sound apart from the sound of breathing till day break, slowly very slowly the darkness fades and light creeps in through the curtains on the windows. mind aware of the gradual change in temprature, coolness of night passing over to warmth of the day.

another day, another directionless path, walking in crowds of strangers bearing familiar faces, performing pointless tasks. watching events unfolding in slow motion all around, watching as if done by someone else, in another's life , in another time. dusk arrives and goes unnoticed, light outside the window is replaced with darkness.

tonight is another night, tomorrow is another day

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

an ironic post, in light of the conversation we are having just now... :)

Anonymous said...

hmm..and i thot i was the one who dint know if i was coming or going....ironic indeed....things are going monnotonous..slow mo...yet the days and nights are whizzing past.

ordered-chaos said...

I ve reconcluded that i am sick of irony :( and the pointlessness of just "existing" as opposed to "living" and that too among strangers with familiar faces ( seems to include everyone i know) sucks! and you whine and whine knowing deep down it wont change anything *Grrrrrrr!*

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your aunt ...may her soul rest in peace...hope your doing well...

as for your post...clearly ironic...:)lataah.

ps: I want you to answer my question (if possible) on my ON MY OWN post...tahh.

Anonymous said...

very nice. sad to hear about your aunt. may she rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

im scared of montony and yet even more scraed of change,,,bcz changes for me have been radical...a sharp jolt out of my senses, my comfort zone and security...

mE said...

Hemlock, Psyched, Cynical,

irony is called life,

No one, Xill,

Thanks for your prayers.

Tanzilla,

we are basicly afraid of coming out of our comfort zone, like just to give an example, im very comfortable in my current position, right now i have an offer in my inbox to which i need to send my resume and i would be getting a very high paid contractual job, but im not really convinced myself to leave my comfortzone and venture into somethingy new,

i manage change well which is within a few feet of my comfort zone, but to shift my comfort zone completly that i im not yet ready for i think