Friday, August 03, 2007

tired

3rd day, i havent slept for more than 30 mins in a stretch. Cummulative sleep is 4 hours max in these 72 hours.



i jsut want to be able to sleep for a longer duration now, just a few hours, 2 would do for starters, i just cant seem to sleep, my eyes burn, yet when i lay my head down i just wont sleep.



ive always been a light sleeper, ever since when i was a kid i used to wake up on Ammi's first call, but this is getting out of hand, i dont believe in taking sleeping pills, it screws up your system, but repeat , this is getting out of hand now.



last night around 2am i had 101 fever, could not sleep, tried reading a book for an hour more but nothing helped, left bed and put in the new game my cousin brought in my xbox 360, played that for next 4 hours , it was 7am when i was tired enough to sleep a while, i dont even remember which level of the game i got to.



the night previous i found myself recovering my data from the crshed hardisk of my laptop, again with a fever to boot and the night previous to that was the big deadline that we missed, amazing how all the effort is invisible in front of just one mistake , but anyway, thats whater under the bridge.



my coughs better now, throats no longer sore, im not sneezing as much and the water works from my nose have decided to retreat for now.



and now tonight it would be 96 hours by 3am, i dont think i can sleep anyway before that time.

4 hours of combined sleep 4 days.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know what is wrong with ur life...u hve nuthing exciting going on...u need change..u need sme thrill in life...actuallu u need a wife...go find ur self one or ask ur mum/chachi/khala whoever
my dude always claim that i am his valium or whatever...i start talking and Zzzz hes asleep lol...

hemlock said...

:)
wake up lazy face

Anonymous said...

hhmmmi cant truly understand.....

:/ let me know if u figured out a way out of this problem....

i use to study at night for my examz n i am so use to of staying up so late....i cant sleep till 2 or sometimes 3am