Thursday, January 31, 2008

rush

life, its passing me by in a rush these days

on work front two new project are coming in the initiation and pre sales phases of those are killing me , on the other side the existing project implementation is also demanding my attention.



and finally im serious about my apartment hunt in isb, all my hotel stay days after my shifting to isb have been spent and tomorrow will be the last day. moving with property dealers these days



need to apply for a visa tomorrow morning, my UK visa had expried and i thought its valid for 08 as well, its a good thingy that this old passport was not attached to the passport which was lost. otherwise i would have lost all my UK and Europe travel history In the other one i just lost quite a bit of history as well, but at least i can be thankful that some was saved.



now , i might be missing out a friends wedding if i get visa in time, my traveling dates colide with his wedding.



now i seriously need to go to lahore and start packing my stuff as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u get nice apartment which u like and will u also be cooking den :p

and bestest of luck with the visa

M said...

apparrtmenttt.

Tho i wudnt be much help, i still wanna act a knw-it-all n advice u to chk out sum bahria town apartments.. mainly coz its one of the ONLY places i knw there apart frm my own house sumwhere arnd there in safarivillas..

hope u find the cuutest ones. altho im sur eu DONT want a "cute" one, jus functional and comfy i think? but STILL i want u to find a cute one.. coz.. well, only coz i get very excited at my frends gettin their own apartments, and therez so0o0o much u can do to it, otherwise its mainly dorms and hotel rooms they come across.

oh btw.. i hope visa easily mil jaye. pity u'r missin ur frendyz weddin.. lol try attend d bachelors party instead:p