Friday, May 25, 2007

a day before saturday

firdays, i hate fridays, specially those after which i plan to go for the weekend, the day doesnt seem to end , and the tasks keep pilling up and up.


but i cant really hate fridays , cause after that comes saturday and sunday, i like those 2 days, atleast i get to stay in bed till late, if i go home to my parents , then i get to sleep till 1 or 2 pm and no one comes to wake me up,


i just dont want to do anything when i get there, like dont want to go to market or meet someone, just stay at home and waste time, read a book or sit on the computer and play a game , or whatever, as long as im not dragged to go to shopping im ok,


and here i am awaiting a weekend all week long and some ppl in the world are cursing them and waiting for a working week to begin,





work front is going horribly bad these days, there is nothingy that isnt going out of hand, like murpheys law, right now ive left worrying on that front, but the good part is ive sort of caught up on my emails, now the only ones left are either status reports on different projects around the world which i dont have time to read or the others are those that if someone wants my reponse on anythingy they will either send email again or call me if its really urgent. Hopefuly from monday my teams will be once again complete and back from their vacations, weddings and/or trainings and then i would again start delegating my work, ah delegation, such a sweet sweet sweet managment tool.
like i was telling hemlock a few days back, when i started this project , in the begining i was pretty scared , like the others on this project were old vetrans in the field, my manager who came in from US had the experience equal to my age. The customer considered me a kid when i went into meetings and didnt take me much seriously , so i decided to take things head on, i built a team and i hired ppl .........................................so that i can blame someone for my mistakes,
pretty inspiring story aint it,
in another news, this brainfall quiz has dubbed me Sylar, i think i should stark poping heads up and see what makes them tick. so far i havent found anyone worthy of taking his/her powers sadly , Myyearbook quiz , has dubbed me a hands on flirt, toba toba , damn im bored i would say

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah you are a little bit of sylar! ahaha...:D

mE said...

no worries, sylar be a good , i mean he be really good at being really bad

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with you:)
-falsaqueen-

Anonymous said...

hhmmmm i am half a sleep cuz last night i slept so late :/ tragedy of student life :(

hhmmm as for ppl not takin u seriously @ wrk goes....well buddy i feel for u.....being young is sweet but not always :@

Anonymous said...

thats why i left teaching bcz i "looked" younger than my students (well in most cases i was". fridays depend upon the orginization's culture i believe. Here everyone goes into the friday (pre-saturday mood)so things get easy. Whereas, earlier on my staurday used to be like that; the clock chimming 11 pm and my work still not done....sigh.....
Hands on flirt? hahhahhh...gotta check this quiz